YOU MUST BE 18+ HAVE A APPROVED CONSENT SHEET TO BE HERE
THIS IS A ROLE-PLAYING SERVER
NO ERP WITHOUT RP
1. Be respectful**
You must respect all users, regardless of your liking towards them. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2. No Inappropriate Language**
The use of profanity should be kept to a minimum. However, any derogatory language towards any user is prohibited.
3. No spamming**
Don't send a lot of small messages right after each other. Do not disrupt chat by spamming.
4. No pornographic/adult/other except for the designated NSFW channel**
Truncheon Empire does not allow or tolerate posting of the following items.
No posting of anyone under the age of 18.
No posting of anyone without their direct permission.
No posting of any gore, vore, scat, watersports, bestiality, rape, needle play or knife play.
5. No advertisements**
We do not tolerate any kind of advertisements, whether it be for other communities or streams. You can post your content in the media channel if it is relevant and provides actual value (Video/Art)
6. Server Raiding**
Raiding or mentions of raiding are not allowed.
7. Direct & Indirect Threats**
Threats to other users of DDoS, Death, DoX, abuse, and other malicious threats are absolutely prohibited and disallowed.
8. Follow the Discord Community Guidelines**
You can find them here: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
9. Do not join the RP voice chat channels without having a consent sheet approved and the approve of people already in there**
If you see that they have a free spot it is alright to join and ask whether they have an open spot, but leave if your presence is not wanted by whoever was there first.
10. No streaming of content from our server outside of our Discord without permission from the owners.**
11. Use English whenever possible. We are a primarily English speaking server.**
12. Players with no guild/build/activity for 7 days will be removed.**
13. If you are going to be inactive for more than two weeks, your base will be downsized or removed. This also applies to inactive players who only log in for a few minutes every couple of weeks to refresh their login.**
14. The Admins and Mods will Mute/Kick/Ban per discretion. If you feel mistreated dm an Admin and we will resolve the issue.**
15. All Channels will have pinned messages explaining what they are there for and how everything works. If you don't understand something, feel free to ask!**
16. Consent sheets are deleted upon removal. If you come back you will need to repost the consent sheet.**
17. We reserve the right to remove any posts that do not follow these rules and with repeated offense banning of the server and discord of said player.**
18. You must have a consent sheet in and approved on the discord consent sheet channel within 7 days of joining the discord or you will be subject to removal from discord.**
19. Your presence in this server implies accepting these rules, including all further changes. These changes might be done at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check for them.**
20. Access to enter the Truncheon Empire will be given to the player once the player has submitted a consent sheet and answered questions by the host and then the consent sheet is approved by an admin.**
21. Server Season is based on a 6 month period with the exception of when funcom does a major update and messes up the database.
22. VIP donations no matter what month you join, within the same season, will hold the VIP status for that entire season until that season ends and a new season starts.
23. Monthly Server Sponsors hold their Sponsorship status until they end their monthly sponsorship.
24. Any player, moderator or admin watching player steam/funcom ids to better their game play or to track what character id belongs to which player will be banned from the server. Players characters are allowed to be whatever the player wants it to be with the exception the player and character must be over 18yrs of age and follow the rules in this document. If a player chooses to create an alt or new character all players are to treat this new alt or character separately from the actual player and other player characters. It would be as if you are interacting with two separate players.
25. Outposts are a part of the game and if you take an Outpost then someone comes behind you and retakes the outpost, this is legal and allowed. The game is designed this way with the outpost and there is no way to edit the time limit or micro-manage the player by setting limits on the outpost.
26. All Admins and Mods that join the team are on a two week trial and can and will be removed if the team does not feel they will work out or perform the duties they understand before becoming part of the staff. Moderators will be incharge of intaking player’s so that the Admins can deal with more pressing issues. Admins have the responsibilities to take care of player issues as well as intaking player’s and assisting the owner’s when delegated a task.
27. Thespians that are empty with no activity at the market for 7 days in a row will automatically be deleted and all money and merchandise will be removed.
28. There is no flying at Ymir except to flee from harm.
1. Buildings must be immersive
2. Create structures that make sense in-character and for the world. We created relaxed build limits so your builds can be achievable, but they should be immersive and realistic. (i.e 2 people do not need a castle, and your thespians do not need housing.)
3. Admins may delete any building in violation of the rules at their discretion without notice:
4. Building with malicious intent to increase latency or rendering times is a bannable offense
5. Builds of clans inactive for more than 30 days (about 1 months) without notifying staff may be deleted without notice. If you must leave or be absent for more than two weeks, you should notify an admin about this in #absence Discord to prevent removal of your base!
6. Builds of players inactive for more than 21 days (about 3 weeks) without notifying staff may be deleted without notice. If you must leave or be absent for more than two weeks, you should notify an admin about this in #absence Discord to prevent removal of your base!
7. All players must be in a clan, and it is necessary, even if you are a single player, to have a clan to make it easier for the admins to assist you.
8. If a member from a clan becomes inactive, please let an Admin know. Each case will be considered individually.
9. No more than two levels of foundation. No more than one level of fence foundation. We prefer builds to be light on foundations, using pillars, beams, and ceiling tiles. Foundations cause lag on the server. There is a FREE building kit you can claim to give you support beams to help you build without using foundations. Claim it. Play with it. Use it.
10. Under no circumstance (without admin approval) are bridges or horizontal elevators allowed to be built with.
11. Do not build over or in dungeons, existing camps/spawns, in waterways, blocking waterways or in unique areas like ruins, caves, volcanoes, AOC areas, EEWA areas or admin structures without admin permission.
12. Vendors or admin spawns that are placed at the market can not be placed at a player's base, clan base or player RP Hub.
13. Build pieces are based on clan size.
Truncheon Empire Clan max has 10 unique players (please keep that in mind if you plan to take temporary slaves).
Alts within the same clan as your main character do not count toward your build limit.
Check /heatmap to be sure you are complying.
The clan leader will designate how many building pieces each clan member may use or not use from the total allowed building pieces for the clan:
14. 1 Person Clan: No more than 750 build pieces & 200 placeables
15. 2 Person Clan: No more than 1100 building pieces & 300 placeables
16. 3 Person Clan: No more than 1450 building pieces & 350 placeables
17. 4 Person Clan: No more than 1800 building pieces and 400 placeables
18. 5 Person Clan: No more than 2150 building pieces and 450 placeables
19. 6 Person Clan: No more than 2500 building pieces and 500 placeables
20. 7-8 Person Clan: No more than 3000 building pieces, 700 placeables.
21. 9-10 Person Clan: No more than 3000 building pieces, 900 placeables.
22. Alts: Admin approval needed in advance to creating an Alt
23. No building within 35 foundation tiles from someone else’s base, camps, dungeons, spawns, ruins, caves or admin structures (Or ask an admin for approval before you do).
24. No building near a hub or community area (ask an admin first if you are unsure if you are far enough away).
25. Do not block passages to other areas.
26. No more than 4 thralls/pets placed TOTAL per person (you can keep extras in a chest). You may bind sidekicks. You may have one dancer/entertainer inside your base, and one lamplighter (these two do not count toward your thrall count, one each per clan). 1 thrall per bench does not count towards the 4 thralls/pets allowed per person.
27. One of each either for an individual player or per clan, outdoor station only - stable, wheel of pain, lumber mill, mining station, pet growing station, placed near your base (they do not count towards size)
28. No more than 2 beehives, fish traps, shellfish traps per clan or individual player.
29. No T3 or higher religious stations. No Avatar summoning. No thrall pots.
30. No Map rooms. You may use warps. Warps will be listed as the warps channel or type /list warps in global chat.
31. No more than 1 thespians per player at the market. Player thespians are not allowed to have any animation.
32. Refrain from hoarding excess materials. (The server loads everything, and it can affect the server performance)
33. Dispatch boards, Grim’s Shrine, Grim’s Blessing, Crusader’s Forge, Lore Items, Kali's Craft, Roleplay Crafting benches, Skelos Vendor and all other shrines are prohibited from being placed down at player or clan bases and can not be owned or in the inventory for players or clans. These are available for open use at the Crafting Center.
33. Under no circumstance are you allowed to build in or around the volcano.
34. You are only allowed 14 total building pieces containing in any combination of glass walls, glass ceilings, glass tiles, glass floors, glass doors building pieces.
35. Player alts are not allowed to head up another clan separate from the player’s main character.
36. No player or clan is allowed to create, make or be part of a sister clan.
37. No alts are allowed without admin approval first. Do not create an alt and then ask. You must ask an admin first.
38. All players are allowed to have one alt only and it must be approved by an admin in a ticket. Player alts can not be changed unless the character or alt is permadeath through RP with written proof and screen shots of proof.
39. Players are not allowed to have, craft or place any waypoints. Player created waypoints will be deleted immediately.
40. Players are not allowed to have more than 2 of each type of crafting benches.
41. Under no circumstances should you build outside of these rules.