YOU MUST BE 18+ HAVE A APPROVED CONSENT SHEET TO BE HERE
THIS IS A ROLE-PLAYING SERVER
NO ERP WITHOUT RP
1. Be respectful**
You must respect all users, regardless of your liking towards them. Treat others the way you want to be treated and no harassing or stalking players without their consent in writing.
2. No Inappropriate Language**
The use of profanity should be kept to a minimum. However, any derogatory language towards any user is prohibited.
3. No spamming**
Don't send a lot of small messages right after each other. Do not disrupt chat by spamming.
4. No pornographic/adult/other except for the designated NSFW channel**
Truncheon Empire does not allow or tolerate posting of the following items.
No posting of anyone under the age of 18.
No posting of anyone without their direct permission.
No posting of any gore, vore, scat, watersports, bestiality, rape, needle play or knife play.
No posting of any nude pics/videos of yourself or any other member.
5. No advertisements**
We do not tolerate any kind of advertisements, whether it be for other communities or streams. You can post your content in the media channel if it is relevant and provides actual value (Video/Art)
6. Server Raiding**
Raiding or mentions of raiding are not allowed.
7. Direct & Indirect Threats**
Threats to other users of DDoS, Death, DoX, abuse, and other malicious threats are absolutely prohibited and disallowed.
8. Follow the Discord Community Guidelines**
You can find them here: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
9. Do not join voice chat channels without having a consent sheet approved.**
If you're drunk you are not allowed to join a voice channel.
10. No streaming of content from our server outside of our Discord without permission from the owners.**
11. Use English whenever possible. We are a primarily English speaking server.**
12. Players with no guild/build for 7 days will be removed.**
13. If you are going to be inactive for more than two weeks, your base will be downsized or removed. This also applies to inactive players who only log in for a few minutes every couple of weeks to refresh their login. If you post an in the absence channel then your absence will be good for 30 days from your last update in the absence channel of your status. After 30 days your base and character will be deleted from the server. This includes all clans, clan builds, players and player builds.
14. The Admins and Mods will Mute/Kick/Ban per discretion. If you feel mistreated dm an Admin or Owner and we will resolve the issue.**
15. All Channels will have pinned messages explaining what they are there for and how everything works. If you don't understand something, feel free to ask!**
16. We reserve the right to remove any posts that do not follow these rules and with repeated offence banning of the server and discord of said player.**
17. You must have a consent sheet in and approved on the discord consent sheet channel within 7 days of joining the discord or you will be subject to removal from discord.**
18. Your presence in this server implies accepting these rules, including all further changes. These changes might be done at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check for them.**
19. Access to enter the Truncheon Empire will be given to the player once the player has submitted a consent sheet, consent sheet approved by an admin or mod and then answer questions from the host.**
20. Server Season is based on a 6 month period with the exception of when funcom does a major update and messes up the database.
21. VIP donations no matter what month you join will hold the VIP status until your subscription ends or after 6 months. At the 6 month mark you will need to re-subscribe to keep VIP status. Subscriptions run for 6 months. Subscriptions that you have done monthly payments on can not be cancelled until after your subscription ends and will not be refunded.
22. Monthly Server Sponsors hold their Sponsorship status until they end their monthly sponsorship.
23. Any player, moderator or admin watching player steam/funcom ids for meta gaming purposes will be banned from the server. Players characters are allowed to be whatever the player wants it to be with the exception the player and character must be 18yrs of age or older and follow the rules in this document. If a player chooses to create an alt or new character all players are to treat this new alt or character separately from the actual player and other player characters. It would be as if you are interacting with two separate players.
24. Outposts are a part of the game and if you take an Outpost then someone comes behind you and retakes the outpost, this is legal and allowed. The game is designed this way with the outpost.No KOL, this is an rp server not a PVP server. You must emote your intention or rp before killing someone. Consent sheets need to be checked anytime you rp with anyone.
25. All Admins and Mods that join the team are subject to removal by an Owners description. Will be removed if the team does not feel they will work out or perform the duties they understand before becoming part of the staff. Moderators will be incharge of intaking player’s so that the Admins can deal with more pressing issues. Admins have the responsibilities to take care of player issues as well as intaking player’s and assisting the owner’s when delegating a task.
26. Thespians that are empty with no activity at the market for 7 days in a row will automatically be deleted and all money and merchandise will be removed.Thespians are to have head tracking turned off. If a thespian is found to have head tracking turned on then the thespian will be deleted and all money and merchandise will be removed.
27. There is no flying at Ymir except to flee from harm.
28. If your character is permadeath then your character can not come back and you will have to restart with a fresh new character. You must notify an admin of the permadeath with screenshots of the OOC conversation and IC conversation of the permadeath. None of your feats, attributes, stats or inventory will be transferred to your new character. All new characters must have a new approved consent sheet. If your character says no to permadeath on your character consent sheet then your character can not permadeath another character nor can your character receive permadeath from another character.
29. All characters once they come to these lands are unable to produce children. Children will not be created or born in these lands/servers.
30. No one is allowed to enter someone else's home without permission from the owner of that home except admins for admin purposes only.
31. When uploading pics or videos with other characters from this server on Truncheon Empire discord you must have permission from the other characters prior to posting the pic/video and tag all players in the post.
32. No posting of any content from another conan server or advertising other servers within the TE Discord.
33. Clan builds must be based in one small area of the map instead of having builds all over the map. No clan builds spread across the map. If you are moving your builds to another location you must get an admin involved to make sure all builds are either moved or removed from the map.
34. When at a public hub or public location there is no ERP in the local channel. If you are going to ERP at a public hub please use a whisper with whom you are doing ERP with.
35. Character names shall not have or contain entitlements for example king, queen, prince, princess.
36. Character names can not be of the same name as famous people, characters, super heroes etc.
37. No impersonating, morphing into an owner character to look or act like the owner or even calling themselves the owner or names of the owners is subject to immediate ban. This also applies to impersonating other players within the Truncheon Empire.
38. By agreeing to the rules of Truncheon Empire you "The Player/Member of Truncheon Empire" acknowledge that all voice channels, text channels, video channels, or in game play are subject to be screen shot or recorded by players/members or admins. (This rule was created because we ask for screen shots for proof when issues arise either from player issues or game issues so we can address the issue at hand with all information placed in front of us.)
39. Buildings must be immersive
40. Create structures that make sense in-character and for the world. We created relaxed build limits so your builds can be achievable, but they should be immersive and realistic. (i.e 2 people do not need a castle, and your thespians do not need housing.)
41. Admins may delete any building in violation of the rules at their discretion without notice:
42. Building with malicious intent to increase latency or rendering times is a bannable offence.
43. All players must be in a clan, and it is necessary, even if you are a single player, to have a clan to make it easier for the admins to assist you.
44. If a member from a clan becomes inactive, please let an Admin know. Each case will be considered individually.
45. No more than two levels of foundation. No more than one level of fence foundation. We prefer builds to be light on foundations, using pillars, beams, and ceiling tiles. Foundations cause lag on the server. There is a FREE building kit you can claim to give you support beams to help you build without using foundations. Claim it. Play with it. Use it.
46. Under no circumstance (without admin approval) are bridges or horizontal elevators allowed to be built with.
47. Do not build over or in dungeons, existing camps/spawns, in waterways, blocking waterways or in unique areas like ruins, caves, volcanoes, Springs, Supermeru, AOC areas, EEWA areas or admin structures without admin permission.
48. Vendors or admin spawns that are placed at the market can not be placed at a player's base, clan base or player RP Hub.
49. Alts: Admin approval needed in advance to create an Alt. Main Characters or alts
can not be changed without Admin assistance.
50. No building within 50 foundation tiles from someone else’s base, camps, dungeons, spawns, ruins, caves or admin structures (Or ask an admin for approval before you do).
51. No placing pillars or other building/placeables just to block off and claim areas of the map so no one can build in that area.
52. To claim a location for you and your clan you must have a 4X4 build minimum.
53. No building near a hub or community area (ask an admin first if you are unsure if you are far enough away and a minimum of 50 tiles away.).
54. Do not block passages to other areas.
55. . Build pieces are based on clan size. Truncheon Empire Clan max has 7 unique players (please keep that in mind if you plan to take temporary slaves).
Check /heatmap to be sure you are complying.
The clan leader will designate how many building pieces each clan member may use or not use from the total allowed building pieces for the clan:
56. 1 Person Clan: No more than 350 build pieces & 250 placeables
57. 2 Person Clan: No more than 650 building pieces & 300 placeables
58. 3 Person Clan: No more than 950 building pieces & 350 placeables
59. 4 Person Clan: No more than 1250 building pieces and 450 placeables
60. 5 Person Clan: No more than 1550 building pieces and 550 placeables
61. 6 Person Clan: No more than 1850 building pieces and 650 placeables
62. 7 Person Clan: No more than 2150 building pieces, 750 placeables.
63.No more than 4 thralls/pets placed TOTAL per person (you can keep extras in a chest). You may bind sidekicks. ( Password Ozarka ) You may have one dancer/entertainer inside your base, and one lamplighter (these two do not count toward your thrall count, one each per clan). 1 thrall per bench does not count towards the 4 thralls/pets allowed per person.
64. One of each either for an individual player or per clan, outdoor station only - stable, wheel of pain, lumber mill, mining station, pet growing station, placed near your base (they do not count towards size)
65. No more than 2 beehives, fish traps, shellfish traps per clan or individual player.
66. No T3 or higher religious stations. No Avatar summoning. No thrall pots.
67. No Map rooms use the one provided for you at the market. You may use warps. Warps will be listed as the warps channel or type /list warps in global chat. You may also use the Caravan person at the market.
68. No more than 1 thespian per clan at the market. Thespians are not allowed to have any animation. The thespian must have either your characters name or your clan name so we know who it belongs to.
69. Refrain from hoarding excess materials of 5 stacks of any type of ingredient. No more than 5 of each type of weapon per player. No more than 2 stacks of each type of any kit., tools per player. (The server loads everything, and it can affect the server performance). Admins have the right to go into a players inventory or ask the player to open up all inventory to verify that they are not hoarding excess materials for the purpose to keep lag to a minimum.
70. Grim’s Shrine, Grim’s Blessing, Crusader’s Forge, Lore Items, Kali's Craft, Roleplay Crafting benches, Skelos Vendor and all other shrines are prohibited from being placed down at player or clan bases and can not be owned or in the inventory for players or clans. These are available for open use at the Crafting Hall. No removing thralls from any of the admin placed items.
71. You are allowed 0 total building pieces containing any combination of glass walls, glass ceilings, glass tiles, glass floors, glass doors building pieces (does not include stormglass).
72. Player alts are not allowed to head up another clan separate from the player’s main character.
73. No player or clan is allowed to create, make or be part of a sister clan. Ex. you can only be part of one clan.
74. Players are not allowed to craft or place any waypoints, portals, or the transport stones. Any non admin created items will be deleted on spot.
75. A single player or clan is not allowed to have more than 2 of each type of crafting benches, dismantling, delving, furnace, 21 planters/garden boxes, 2 compost bins. No more than 1 bench of any type not specified above and 1 of the following mining station, harvest station, guild items, shrines, etc.
76. We have provided destroyer barrels in your starter kit. Do not drop items you don't want on the ground. Discard all items into the destroyer barrel. If you kill a NPC or come across bags on the ground containing items please pick up the bag and place the items you do not want in the destroyer barrel. If you continually place items on the ground that you do not want you will be removed from the server for not following the rules. We are trying to keep the database as small as possible to limit the amount of lag a player will receive as the database grows.
77. Under no circumstances should you build outside of these rules.