1. Don’t be a jerk.
2. No cheating: This includes hacks, map glitches or bots
3. Accounts:Only one account per user. Players cannot "impersonate" other tribes or players.
Tribe names must be alphanumeric, no symbols, emojis or boxes allowed.
Player name cannot be something with derogatory terms, swear words and must be alphanumeric, no boxes, emojis, or symbols.
Remember to introduce yourself in the players discord tab.
5. Pillaring: Placing foundations/pillars to claim land or to block mass amount of resource spawns NOT ALLOWED. NO PILLARING AT ALL!!!!
6. Dino Limit: 150 per person 500 per tribe. Does not count cyrofridged dinosaurs
7. One large base per tribe:, no taller than 80 or wider than 50x50 walls per tribe per map. Each tribe is allowed two 5x5 outposts no taller than 4 walls, 1 per individual player not in a tribe.
8. Or 1 smaller private base per player: no taller than 30 walls and 20x20wide.
9. No open world structures - especially turrets, tek forcefields or gates, foundations, pillars. The exceptions are 1 sleeping bag and 1campfire per location per person, 3 foundations with sleeping bags box and campfire per tribe, unlocked teleporters at obelisks, unlocked taming traps for public wild dinos, Plant Y and C4 traps.
10. Aggressive dinos must be kept on a leash, or behind walls.
11.No building whatsoever @ any of the following locations:
Player spawn locations
Lava Golem Cave
Ice Queen Cave
Ruins of Significance, ie: journals, special spawns, rare resources such as crystal, metal, pearl
Wyvern Trench Obelisks